- Industrial & Information Systems Engineering(IISE) is a discipline that studies methodologies for the design, installation, and operation of the system. The system can be classified as industrial system and information system. The goal of IISE is to develop and educate the methodologies that fit to the respective characteristics of each system.
- That is, our department is concerned with theories and technologies needed in designing, operating, and improving the system that is consisted of human, materials, machineries, information, and energy. We also focuses on the computer application and the software development and application needed to solve the complex problems related to the system.
Our mission is to cultivate the experts who can perform the roles of planning / designing / managing / evaluating/operating the system effectively and efficiently using information technologies to achieve the common objectives of the system or organization.
- Production management, quality management at manufacturing companies, SI(System Integration)-consulting
- Financial business/service providers
- Research institutes/state-funded organizations
- IT(Information Technology) companies
- Graduate schools at home or abroad